Emergency Dog First Aid Training - Coolangatta
Time & Location
About the Event
You will learn how to safely respond to an emergency or incident; to stabilise your dog so you can reduce the risk of death, life threatening infection or further injury and pain, so that you can improve your dogs chances of survival once they reach the Vet.
- Participants do not kneel on the floor for any part of this seminar.
- Activities during this course are voluntary. Many participants prefer to take notes and watch demonstration, whilst others like to undertake practical activities.
The programme covers canine specific life threatening injuries or illnesses such as:
- Allergic shock;
- Severe bleeding;
- Cane toad poisoning;
- Chemical poisoning;
- Dog bite trauma;
- Breathing difficulties;
- Electric Shock;
- Eye injuries;
- Fall from heights;
- Heat stroke;
- Near drowning;
- Penetration Injury;
- Snake bite;
- Spider bite;
- Spinal injury;
- Tick paralysis;
- Vehicle trauma; and
- Wound management
- 2020 Fursafe Emergency Dog First Aid Guide to all participants; a Certificate of Attendance
- Fursafe Emergency Dog First Aid Kits available on the day at a 20% discount!!
- Tea and Coffee is provided
- Mints are in individual packages and provided within participants bags on arrival.
Bottles of Water, Cans of Coke and Pasito are available for purchase at $1.80 each, so bring cash with you!
It is recommended that participants bring lunch or snacks with them.
Save your place by booking today!
- Dog First Aid Cleveland$70+$1.75 Service fee$70+$1.75 Service fee0$0