Fursafe Emergency Dog First Aid Guide eBook
Fursafe are creators and manufacturers of emergency dog first aid products for the Veterinarian Industry. We are 40 year veteran pet care professionals.
Our best selling product can be now purchased as an ebook for those who prefer immediate access and referral. Imagine having this guide, on your mobile device, no matter where in the world you are!
This eBook provides guidance on key life-threatening conditions in a no fuss, straight talking, easy to read and follow format, and is free of excessive background information. Each Emergency First Aid condition is laid out with Signs and Symptoms and Action.
This guide is so straight forward it will assist you whether you have had training in dog first aid or NOT. Imagine that; you can be your dog's superhero even without the training; how about that!!
The Fursafe Emergency Dog First Aid Guide is interactive, which will help you navigate around the book as needed and quickly, so that you can preserve the life of your pup after experiencing a life threatening injury before you leave for the Vet surgery. You will be able to mitigate the risk of:
- your dog bleeding to death;
- dying from heart failure;
- dying from breathing difficulties; or to
- protect your pup from further pain; and
- prevent life threatening infection.
If you and your family goes:
- hiking; or have
- a new puppy
- agility dogs or
- working dogs
then this is the guide for you!
- Emergency contacts,
- Pet details,
- Emergency Dog First Aid Kit contents,
- Primary assessment,
- Artificial respiration,
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR),
- Vital signs,
- Secondary assessment,
- Restraining an injured dog,
- Transportation to Vet,
- Allergic Shock / Anaphylactic Shock,
- Bleeding (severe),
- Bloat / GDV, Burns (severe),
- Cane toad poisoning,
- Chemical poisoning,
- Choking / blocked airway,
- Collapse (acute),
- Dog bite trauma,
- Dyspnoea / breathing difficulties,
- Electric shock,
- Eye injuries / Proptosis,
- Fall from heights,
- Frostbite / Ischemic necrosis,
- Gastroenteritis (vomiting / diarrhoea),
- Heat stroke / hyperthermia,
- Hypothermia (severe),
- Near drowning / submersion syndrome,
- Penetrating injury / embedded object,
- Seizures (severe)
- Shock (critical),
- Snake bite (venomous),
- Spider bite (venomous),
- Spinal injury,
- Tick paralysis,
- Vehicle trauma,
- Wild dog bait poisoning,
- Wound management
Once you have finalised the sale in your cart, you will receive a link to download your new Fursafe Emergency Dog First Aid Guide ebook.